Video intros are a great way to help you conduct fewer but better interviews by sending a follow-up test to the initial skills test to your top candidates. It's not meant to replace the actual interview but to get a better insight into the person behind the test. You will be able to put a face to the name and dive deeper into the candidate’s communication style.
To set up video intros:
Navigate to the job settings for the test you wish to use video intros for and click on the ‘Video intros’ tab. There are several sub-settings that you will see.
1. Test settings - here you can provide a title for the Video Intro test.
2. Test questions - there will be 3 questions pre-populated. If the test was generated from a template, the questions will be related to the skills for that template. If the test is custom, the questions will be general. You are able to edit or delete the questions. If you delete a question, you can add another question from our library by selecting a skill or creating a custom question if you don’t see the skill or would like to ask your own question.
3. Intro – make the test personal by recording a short intro video about the position and company that candidates will see before starting the test. To record an introductory video simply click on ‘Record Video’ > Allow access to your mic and camera > click record > when finished, click on stop recording > replay the video and either retake or save.
4. Landing page – if an intro video is not being used, the candidate will be presented with this page. Review and edit as necessary.
5. End screen – all candidates will see this page upon completion of the test. Review and edit as necessary.
If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to our support via chat or email.