So let’s get started with some key points:
- Our Customers create hiring Campaigns in the Service we provide;
- Participants are individuals who participate in these Customer organized Campaigns;
- Toggl Hire as the Supplier is processing data on our Customers’ behalf, but is not the controller of such data.
Customers’ data processing activities
A Customer may collect and process information (including Personal Data) about Participants or individuals who cause themselves to be involved in the Customer's Campaigns. The information processed may include any data that such persons provide to the Customer, whether through the Service or otherwise.
The purposes for which a Customer may process Personal Data should be limited to the purposes of the particular Campaign, if not explicitly agreed otherwise.
Supplier’s data processing activities
We may collect information about all Data Subjects (incl Customers and Participants):
- During the negotiation, conclusion, modification and termination of agreements;
- When a Data Subject fills in forms or modifies information in our Service;
- When a Data Subject visits our website;
- When a Data Subject uses our Service;
- When the information is otherwise knowingly made available to us.
We use your information to:
- Provide you our Service;
- Improve or modify our Service;
- Customize the content and/or layout of our website;
- Reply to communications and contact you;
- Analyse user statistics and other Service-related statistics.
Sharing your information
We do not sell any information to outside parties, including marketers. We protect your information under the GDPR and CCPA.
We only share your information in the following limited situations:
- To some of our GDPR-compliant service providers to fulfill any contracts we enter into with you, only to the extent necessary to run our business, and only where they provide equivalent organizational and technical protection of your Personal Information;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, in legal proceedings and other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We respect the privacy rights of our Customers, Participants and other individuals and provide them with reasonable access to the personal data that they may have provided by signing up for and using our Service.
If you wish to access or amend any personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained, please contact the Customer who organized the hiring Campaign you participated in.
If you have any further questions, feel free to email us.